PROF. (Dr.) MAHIMA BIRLA
(Ph.D., C.S., M.B.A., M.com.)
- Expertise in Global Business and Economic Scenario Building, Simulation and facilitating Experiential Learning
- Rich teaching experience of more than 15 years in the area of Banking, Business Economics and Business Environment
- Held prestigious positions as Conference Director/Organizing Secretary in 6 International and National conference conducted across India and Nepal
- Supervised 5 Doctoral Researches in the area of Management
- Authored 3 books in the area of Economics and Indian Financial System and is the editor of 9 edited books with ISBN.
- Published 13 research papers in prominent National/International Journals
- Additional Editor-in-chief of International Journal “Pacific Business Review” with an impact factor of 5.991 and “UNNATI” a Half Yearly Management Journal.
- Editor of two other monthly magazines “Pacific Update” and “Pacific Samanya Gyan”
- Visiting faculty at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology and is a certified trainer of Transactional Analysis
- Delivered keynote addresses in the area of Business Environment in many universities and conferences
- Received the prestigious teacher’s award by Hindustan Zinc