WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS
"At Pacific University, we look beyond academics to evolve leaders empowered
with knowledge, skills and confidence to boldly face managerial challenges."
- Hosted 10thNational Indian Association of Public Health Dentistry,
2005 Rajasthan state Dental Conference ,2006.First workshop kon Orthogenetic Surgery
2007,7 th National PG Workshop kof Indian Society of Period ontology 2008 7th ISPPD
National PG Convention 2010
- Conducted survey on menace of tobacco consumption and resultant cases of oral cancer
in tribal dominated areas of Rajasthan.
- Workshop on Sino-Indian Competition. Roadmap for India
- Workshop on Indo-ASEAN Free Trade Agreement
- Workshop on Organizational Development Strategies for Indian Corporate Sector.
- Workshop on Indian foreign Trade: Direction, Composition and Road map for Future
- Workshop on Managing Change for the Next Decade.
- Workshop on Environment Management Practices and Global Warming
- Workshop on Managing Change for the Next Decade
- Workshop on Terror Attacks and their Impact on the Economy
- National Workshop on Currency Futures and Emerging Scenarios.
- National Workshop on Competition Law & Business Strategy.
- National Workshop on The Indian MSMEs and Free Trade Agreements in collaboration
with Tradecraft Exchange U.K
- National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights: Multilateral Obligations, Implementation
and its Socio-Economic Implication.
- International Conclave on Business Communication for 10 foreign delegates
of 6 countries conducted in collaboration with EDI. Ahmedabad.
- Seminar on Strategic Initiatives for the Globalized World
- Workshop on Behavioral Finance.
- Workshop on Doing with China, in collaboration with India China Economic
Council, New Delhi.
- Workshop on hospital Administration A Functional Overview
- Panel Discussion on : Inter Regulatory Disputes and the Proposed Super Regulator
- Workshop on Export Procedure & Documentation.
- Workshop on Diagnosing & Shaping Organizational Culture
- Workshop on financial Markets-I Debt & Equity Markets
- Workshop on Financial Markets-II Mutual Funds Contemporary practices and
- Workshop on Corporate Strategies : Recent Experiences and Road map for Future.
- Workshop on Energy Security: Issues and Challenges
- Workshop on Cross Boarder Takeovers by Indian Corporates
- Workshop on Telecom Sector : Competitive Strengths and Weaknesses
- Workshop on Textile Exports Prospects and Challenges
- Workshop on FMCG Sector: The Emerging Scenario
- Workshop on Customer Relationship Management.
- Workshop on Leadership Effectiveness for Implementing Change
- Workshop on Mergers and Acquisitions
- Workshop on Training & Development in the Corporate Sector
- Workshop on TQM The Indian Scenario.
- Workshop on Forecasting Manpower Needs
- Workshop on Media of Advertising
- Workshop on Foreign Investments in India
- Workshop on Financial Forecasting Techniques
- Workshop on Pricing Policies and Strategies in India
- Workshop on Economic Value Added.
- Workshop on Human Resource Accounting.
- Workshop on Social Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Workshop on Intellectual Capital Reporting.
- Workshop on Activity Based Costing.
- Workshop on Environmental Accounting- Rise in Indian
- Workshop on HR Practices in India.
- Workshop on Zero-base budgeting.
- Workshop on Leadership.
- Workshop on Revolutions “The inner transformation to
- Workshop on Foreign Currency Trading and Mechanism.
- Workshop on Management of Panchayati Raj Institutions in
- Workshop on Effective Communication Skills.
- Personality Development Workshop by TAI-Trainers.
|Workshops Exclusively Meant to Develop Holistic Personality
of the Budding Managers
- Workshop on Revolution “The inner transformation to success by Mr. Chetan Bhagat the author of five Blockbuster Novels and
the Popular Columnist.
- Workshop on Change Management by Prof. M. Sayeed, Minot State University, Minot, USA.
- Workshop on Personality Development by an International Corporate Trainer Vijay Michihito Batra.
- Workshop on Communication Skills by Dr.Arun Zacharia,a linguistic expert & Ms.Seema Malik, Head ,Department of English
- Two day workshop on Personality Development by Mr. Himanshu Buch, Corporate Trainer and Zen Coach.
- Workshop on Motivation & Personality Development by Mr. Jeevan Rajwaniya, Asst. G.M.-HR, Secure Meters Ltd..
- Workshop on Confidence Level and Communication Skills by Ms. Shikha Behl, Corporate Trainer of the Oberoi Group.
- Workshop on Personality Development and Communication Skills by Ms. Megha Gupta, Managing Director, Blue Box Solutions.